Friday, July 8, 2011

Vista Print... a Teacher's BFF

Last summer I came across the wonderful site www.proteacher.netThis site has led me to learning all sorts of new things including my summer fling---Vistaprint!!  There are coupons available when you join the Vistaprint Addicts group.

Warning:  Creating items on vistaprint is truly addicting!!!;)

The best is when you can find a coupon for FREE SHIPPING!  It doesn't happen often, but when it does, my bottom is glued to the couch, printshop is going on my computer, and I am trying to think of 10 ways to use a car door magnet in my classroom.   
Attached you will find a few of the items I've made.  All the items I made below were all free (unless I paid shipping...but that's all I paid for).  

Check them out... soon you'll too become addicted!!!  Here are most of my creations on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1415884128799.53078.1583470750










  

No comments:

Post a Comment