Sunday, July 31, 2011

Opportunity Knocks!

Today I received the most FAB-U-LOUS emails from Rebecca and Tara at 4th Grade Frolics asking me to be a Contributor to the blog

Create-Share-Inspire
and I must say that I am soooooo flattered and excited to be posting on this awesome site!!!  Please come by and check out what the other 5 very creative teachers are making for their class and home!

You can also catch them on their regular blogs:

Create Teach Share

Primary File Folder Games







I am sure I will crafting and posting away...mostly inspired by YOU ALL and all those amazing Pinterest pics that make me say "Duh!!! Why didn't I think of that??"

I am so excited about this opportunity and cant wait to begin blogging on another site!!! Come along and join the fun at
Create-Share-Inspire

1 comment:

  1. Yay. I love that site and you are so creative. Just catching up on my reading ...

    ReplyDelete