Saturday, January 27, 2018

Live Unboxing of February's Small World and Experience God

I decided to try to go live on Facebook this past week and show the awesomeness that is Mother Goose Time.  In the video below, I show you an up close look at the 20 daily bags that come in this February's Small World Unit.  We are jet-setters this month yall!
I can't wait to dig in with my girl!



Below is another video showing you the Experience God curriculum pack. 
During the month of February we will be studying how 
"God Asks Me to Love My Neighbor."
A perfect lesson for everyday, but especially during the month all about spreading love <3


Interested in seeing more?

Check out Mother Goose Time- a top notch preschool program here.
Click here to see more lessons offered in the Experience God curriculum... so great!



And be sure to follow our adventures by 
liking us on Facebook


Happy Learning!




No comments:

Post a Comment