- Studnets know exactly how long they have to do something.
- I can talk forever and love to talk, so it keeps me from running my mouth.
- It makes sure that when I am having the students talk about their learning for 2 minutes...it doesn't run to 5.
- It keeps me able to teach Math AND Science... I would totally lose track of time and end up having to cut Science short.
- It sets the time for recess and I don't have to worry about bringing my phone since I always forget to wear a watch.
- It BEEPS!!!! Super signal that students' time is done and time to move on.
I still wish I had used one in my self contained 3rd grade class. I could have found the time to do S.S more often if I had I think.