- She is just now 2... as in 2 weeks ago she turned two.
- She is super cautious and won't really try a lot of new things without seeing it done first.
- She hates to get her hands dirty or messy, unless food is involved... then it seems to be okay.
- She comprehends so much! I am really astonished at what she knows.
- She loves to help and clean up.
- She loves books and reading! Especially in someone's lap.
- She does not have a very extensive vocabulary, but I do know what she means with certain sounds and the "words" she says.
With that being said, one of the greatest parts about Mother Goose Time (MGT), is that it challenges me! We have only done this for 2 days my friends, TWO... and it has confronted me in 2 very specific ways. First of all, MGT has forced me to expand the vocabulary I use with her. Secondly, it has required me to broaden the experiences we have together...regardless of whether I think she will like it or not.
Challenge 1: Vocabulary-How many different ways can I describe ___?
Challenge 2: Experiences- Try it out, or adjust it beforehand?